STRAIN GAUGE SURFACE
- Strain Guage for Static and Dynamic Applications
- Very Flexible, Mechanically Strong
- Small Bending Radius
- Broad Temperature Range
- Encapsulated for Added Durability
- Ribbon Leads, Solder Pads, or Wire Lead Connections
- Clear Alignment Marks
- Affix with Cold or Hot Curing Adhesives
- Extra Long Gages for Inhomogeneous Material
Strain guage are available in a variety of different models to cover most strain measurement applications.
The rugged construction and flexibility make these general purpose strain guages suitable for static and dynamic measurement with a high degree of accuracy.
The measuring grid is formed by etching Constantan foil, which is then completely sealed in a carrier medium composed of polyimide film. Either ribbon leads or solder pad termination style strain gauges are available.
Standard strain guages have temperature coefficients matched to either steel of aluminum
CN 0238 Strain Gauge Surface
CN 0236 Data Acquisition
CN 0237 Connection wires