CBR DIGITAL COMPUTERIZED
- Calculates corrected CBR value at 2.5 and 5 mm the digital unit saves the load value at user defined displacement values such as 0.625, 1.25, 1.875, 2.5, 3.75, 5, 7.5,10, 12.5 mm
- The load corresponds to the displacements corrected respect to the linear region of the data has also saved
- The % CBR at 2.5 mm and % CBR at 5 mm is also automatically calculated and saved
- Can make test with displacement and limited load control.
- Real time display of test graph.
- CPU card with 32-bit ARM RISC architecture
- Permanent storage capacity up to 10000 test results
- 4 analog channels, 2 channels are active for CBR
- 1/256000 points resolution per channel
- 10 data per second sample rate for each channel
- Ethernet connecting for computer interface
- 800×480 resolution 65535 color TFT-LCD industrial touchscreen
- 4 main function keys
- Multi-language support
- 3 different unit system selection; kN, Ton and lb
- Real-time clock and date
- Test result visualization and memory management interface
- Remote connection through ether net
- USB flash disc for importing test results and for firmware
- USB printer support for inkjet and laser printers (ask for compatible models)
- Camera support for real-time video recording during test (ask for compatible models)
- Free of charge PC software for the test control and advanced report generation
Data Acquisition & PC Software
CBR Test Software is developed for EN/ASTM/AASHTO/BS CBR Test. The software includes control of machine, acquisition of load and displacement data, saving them and preparing reports. The software prepares a summary result for the user that will only need some specific loads such as at 0.625 mm,1.25 mm, 2.5 mm and 5 mm. The software continuously updates load, stress and displacement till the end of test. When the test is completed, the sharpest slope of the graph is calculated. The point that this line crosses displacement axis is commented as an offset. The corrected stress values are then calculated respect to this offset. The CBR value at 2.5 mm and 5.0 mm are calculated by using the standard load values at those penetrations. On the general information tab, there is an easy usage dry density calculation. These results are used on generating 3 point CBR graph. The software supports metric, SI and Imperial unit system.
- Foreign Language Support and Customizable User Interface
- Graphical data on the screen is refreshed simultaneously during test procedure
- Capable to Access and use previously done test data
- Able to edit test parameters of the testing equipment through Software
- Graphical outputs and reports can be saved as a MS Excel worksheet
- Maximum Flexibility to edit report and graph templates
The Digital Computerized CBR Test Machine is designed for performing laboratory evaluation of the CBR value of highway sub-bases and sub-grade, and determination of the strength of cohesive materials which have maximum particle sizes less than 19 mm (3/4”).
The machine is designed to load the penetration piston into the soil sample at a constant rate to measure the applied load and piston penetration at predetermined intervals.The machine has a digital read- out unit on its front panel connected to 50 kN load cell, linear potentiometric displacement transducer (25 mm x 0.001 mm), computer software and connection cable.
The Digital Graphic Display Data Acquisition and Control Unit is designed to control the machine and processing of data from load-cells, pressure transducers or displacement transducers which are fitted to the machine.
All the operations are controlled from the front panel touch screen. It displays all menu option listings simultaneously, allowing the operator to access the required option in a seem less manner.
The Digital Graphic display is able to draw real-time “Load vs. Time”, “Load vs. Displacement” or “Stress vs. Time” graphics.
The digital computerized CBR Test Machine is supplied with:
Digital Touch Screen
Load Cell, 50 kN
Linear Potentiometric Displacement Transducer
SL 0859 Digital Computerized CBR Test Machine
SL 0860 Digital Touch Screen
SL 0861 Load Cell
SL 0862 Penetration Piston
SL 0863 Linear Potentiometric Displacement Transducer
SL 0864 Computer software
SL 0865 Computer Cable