FLEXURAL TEST EQUIPMENT
- 2 different designs
- 4 different capacities
- Safety limit switch for 100 or 120 mm piston stroke
- High accuracy load measurement with strain gauge load cells
- Accept a wide range of assemblies to satisfy all tests
- Can be connected to compression machine or power pack
The Flexural test equipment is used to test flexural strength of concrete beams, kerbs, interlocking pavers, flagstones and blocks of different sizes.
The flexural test equipment ranges from 100 kN to 300 kN capacity, it has been designed for reliable and consistent testing due to its heavy steel fabrication and design.
The flexural test equipment comes in two types of frames, the U type and the C type frame. Both very rigid design is ideal either for conventional flexural test or for more sophisticated tests such as deformability and ductility index.
The Flexural Machines feature the complete automatic test cycle with a closed loop digital readout. Once the specimen parameter have been introduced, it is sufficient to press the START button to complete the test.
The Flexural Frame can be connected to any Geotechnical compression machine as a second frame or can be used individually with any power pack as an independent Flexural Machine.
Flexural test assemblies should be ordered separately.
• Bearers for flexure test on flagstones and kerbs to EN 1339 and 1340. Consist of two lower roller of
20 mm dia. x 600 mm length and upper load point of 40 mm dia with ball seating
• Bearers for flexural test on concrete blocks Consist of two lower roller and one upper roller of
20 mm dia. x 600 mm length
• Bearers for flexural test on concrete beams of 100x100x400-500 mm, 150x150x600-750 mm. Consist of two upper rollers and two lower rollers of 40 dia and 160 mm length. Complying to EN
12390-5 and ASTM C78.
The distance of the lower bearers can be adjusted between 100mm and 800mm. The distance between upper bearers can be set to 100mm or 150 mm.
During the 3 point Flexural testing one of the bearers can be removed and the other placed in the centre.
CN 0344 Flexural Testing Machine, 100 kN capacity U Type Frame
CN 0345 Flexural Testing Machine, 150 kN capacity U Type Frame
CN 0346 Flexural Testing Machine, 200 kN capacity U Type Frame
CN 0347 Flexural Testing Machine, 300 kN capacity U Type Frame
CN 0348 Flexural Testing Machine, 100 kN capacity C Type Frame
CN 0349 Flexural Testing Machine, 150 kN capacity C Type Frame
CN 0350 Flexural Testing Machine, 200 kN capacity C Type Frame
CN 0351 Flexural Testing Machine, 300 kN capacity C Type Frame
CN 0352 Bearers for flexure test on flagstones and kerbs
CN 0353 Bearers for flexure test on concrete blocks
CN 0354 Flexural Test assembly on Concrete Beams