IN-SITU CBR TEST APPARATUS
The in-situ California Bearing Ratio is used for the evaluation of the bearing capacity of soil from a vehicle on site immediately and with less delay.
Rigid and stable frame, made from corrosion-proof steel.
The set consists of:
• 50 kN capacity mechanical jack with ball seating
• 50 kN capacity load ring
• Analog penetration dial gauge (30 mm travel x 0.01 mm)
• Adjustable dial gauge holder
• CBR Penetration piston
• Set of extension rods (2 pcs. 102 mm, 1 pcs. 305 mm and 1 pcs. 610 mm length)
• Datum bar assembly with two stands
• 4.5 kg annular surcharge weight
• 4.5 Kg slotted surcharge weight
• 9 kg slotted surcharge weight
• Vehicle bracket and wooden carrying case
The Conversion Frame is used to convert the In-situ CBR test to a mechanical laboratory CBR test machine.
The system is easily assembled onto the conversion frame with the addition of some of the accessories included.
SL 0866 In-situ CBR Test Machine with Load Ring complete set.
SL 0867 Conversion frame
SL 0868 Mechanical Jack
SL 0869 Load ring
SL 0870 Penetration dial gauge
SL 0871 Dial gauge holder
SL 0872 Penetration piston
SL 0873 Extension rods
SL 0874 Datum bar assembly
SL 0875 Annular surcharge weight
SL 0876 4.5 Kg Slotted surcharge weight
SL 0877 9 kg slotted surcharge weight
SL 0878 Vehicle Bracket