IN-SITU CBR TEST APPARATUS
The in-situ California Bearing Ratio is used for the evaluation of the bearing capacity of soil from a vehicle on site immediately and with less delay.
Rigid and stable frame, made from corrosion-proof steel.
The set consists of:
• 50 kN capacity mechanical jack with ball seating
• 50 kN capacity load ring
• Analog penetration dial gauge (30 mm travel x 0.01 mm)
• Adjustable dial gauge holder
• CBR Penetration piston
• Set of extension rods (2 pcs. 102 mm, 1 pcs. 305 mm and 1 pcs. 610 mm length)
• Datum bar assembly with two stands
• 4.5 kg annular surcharge weight
• 4.5 Kg slotted surcharge weight
• 9 kg slotted surcharge weight
• Vehicle bracket and wooden carrying case
The Conversion Frame is used to convert the In-situ CBR test to a mechanical laboratory CBR test machine.
The system is easily assembled onto the conversion frame with the addition of some of the accessories included.
SL 0799 In-situ CBR Test Machine with Load Ring complete set.
SL 0799-1 Conversion frame
SL 0799-2 Mechanical Jack
SL 0799-3 Load ring
SL 0799-4 Penetration dial gauge
SL 0799-5 Dial gauge holder
SL 0799-6 Penetration piston
SL 0799-7 Extension rods
SL 0799-8 Datum bar assembly
SL 0799-9 Annular surcharge weight
SL 0799-10 4.5 Kg Slotted surcharge weight
SL 0799-11 9 kg slotted surcharge weight
SL 0799-12 Vehicle Bracket